About Rules of Tafseer-e-Quran
Quran is the word of Allah Almighty, therefore, in order to understand it in the true sense, a person has to sharpen his or her intellectual ability as well as increase the knowledge. When one is at a particular intellectual level, only then can he or she start understanding the true message, which Allah Almighty conveyed through words of Quran.Pertaining to the explanation of Quran for the understanding of general audience, different people have tried to write the Tafsir of Quran. Although Muslims recite Quran and try reading it with translation, however, the reading of Tafsir has its own importance.
- Recitation Style:
- Class Type: One-to-One
- Class Duration: 30 minutes
- Age Level: Atleast 4 Years
- Prerequisite: Can read Quran fluently
- Course Period: Depends upon student’s ability
- Gender: Male/Female
- Languages: Urdu / English
Rules of Tafseer-e-Quran Online.
- Understanding the science of Taseer-e-Quran.
- Meaning Of Verses word by word.
- The contextual meaning of the words.
- Learn islamic laws.
- Skills in scholarly writings.
- The sophistic and complicated ideas through the oral Display.
- Quran explanation in Arabic.
- Explain each and every Sura and it verses which other parts of the Quran and Hadees with references.
- Understand the commands of Allah (SWT).
This is the follow-up course of application of Tajweed Rules in Quran Reading Course, therefore student is required to know how to read Arabic words and must have knowledge of Harakaat, sukoon, madd, tanween and shaddah. You just need to go through the Quran Reading Course first and then you can start Tajweed Course easily.